Friday, December 1, 2006

Japan Mode Renewal !?

It's been a little more than a year since Japan Mode started off as a website introducing Japanese culture and entertainment, and today it is being renewed. Well, there isn't really anything different in its appearance but our previous webmaster kaduak has left the management board and I am taking over the post so the people working on it are renewed... a bit.

I don't know how good a successor I can be but I do give a lot of love and empathy to our website so to those frequent viewers, thank you for visiting our site and please keep on revisiting, and for those newcomers, welcome to Japan Mode. Hope everybody enjoys it, and I will work really hard with my staffs to keep it a useful and entertaining website. Any comments and suggestions on the content are welcome so feel free to post them here or e-mail us.

For the moment that's all I can think of... Oh, the newest chapter for our webmanga CharmyNurseM is up so check that out. Other than that, updates for December will cover a lot of illumination information + reports as well as cultural introduction to Japanese year-end holidays so on so forth (hopefully).

Okay, that's it for today. See you on Monday!

No comments: